Need to rehome my mice

Go down

Need to rehome my mice Empty Need to rehome my mice

Post by CanadianExport on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:54 pm

I am not sure if this is in the right section or not so feel free to move it if needs be.

Over the last two weeks my life has gone through some drastic changes that have put me in the miserable situation of needing to rehome my mice. I wanted to try here first, to see if someone nearby Shoreline, WA would be able to take them before contacting shelters in my area.

About the mice:
4 does who are living as a colony. Winnie: black, a little over a year old, Ori: agouti, 1 year. Charlotte: yellow satin, 8 months, Li'l Bean: black fox, 6 months.

They would come with all of their toys, cage, food, everything I have for them. For someone on this forum they would be free and if you live within an hour of me I would be happy to transport them to you.

I do not feel like going into all of the reasons behind me needing to rehome them on this post but if someone is interested in the girls I I can discuss more on pm. I really do not want to do this but have no choice at this point.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need to rehome my mice Empty Re: Need to rehome my mice

Post by AnonONIagent on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm

So sorry to hear this, that must be very difficult Sad I don't live near Washington, but I do have friends who live there; I'll ask them if any of them would be interested.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 9:45 pm

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing okay, I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. I really hope someone in the group is able to help. If there is anything else we can do to help, let us know. And if you need to talk, I'm available by PM.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 12:08 am

I just wanted to update people, I found a rescue and will be taking the girls down to them on Thursday. If everything goes well they will stay there until they get adopted out.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 12:28 am

I'm so happy to hear this.... I mean, I'm very sad that this has happened to you but I'm glad that you found a place where they will be cared for so you don't have to worry.

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking about you... My heart goes out to you. Let us know how it goes on Thursday.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 9:16 am

I'm so sorry to hear you have to give up your mice. I can't imagine how hard it must be. Let's hope they find a good home soon. I wish I could do more.

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 10:02 am

My heart breaks for you that you had to do this but at least the girls will be safe and well cared for.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 6:13 pm

I took them to the rescue which has show tanks in a pet store. I set them all up in a 20 gallon with all of their things and bawled on my way out. I think they will be happy and hopefully at least the young ones can be adopted out.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down