Update on Seren

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Update on Seren - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on Seren

Post by Rodents rock! on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm

Awww she looks like a sweetie pie and so pretty. I hope she will be ok. If you take her to the vet, let us know what you find out. Sending good thoughts your way.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Gilly, Scaredy. Sad

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:28 am

Oh no! Poor Gilly. Sad

@Rodents rock! wrote:Awww she looks like a sweetie pie and so pretty. I hope she will be ok. If you take her to the vet, let us know what you find out. Sending good thoughts your way.

Thank you. I did take her to the vet when I first noticed the tumor. Nothing can be done for it. It's just been watch and wait. But I am going to call to ask about metacam.

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:20 am

Scaredymouse I'm so sorry to hear about Gilly Sad Hate those stupid tumours. Hopefully it's a slow growing one, fingers crossed.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:16 pm

@CallaLily wrote:But I am going to call to ask about metacam.  

Nevermind. She's gone before I could get through to the vet. I've kept peeking in at her every so often. This last time she didn't look so good so I picked her up. Shortly after that she started convulsing and then she was gone.

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:23 pm

Thanks guys.  Unfortunately it seems even bigger today and she's so frail.  I've pretty much just been crying to 2 days, but Gillys doing fine!  I'm pretty sure she's been comforting me, lol.  Every time I go up to the tank, she climbs in the hammock to see me.  Bless her little mouse heart.  She's been showing me that she loves me, which just makes me cry more.  (sniffle)

Last night we had going party for Gilly. Lots of treats and playing.  My husband is actually really gonna feel this one when she goes.  He's really close to Gilly and Furgie Sad

Ack, I went to hit send and saw your post... I'm so sorry about Seren. It's awful, just awful. Just know that I share your grief. She was too young...

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:11 pm

I'm so sorry CallaLily Sad It really sucks when a mouse dies so young. But I'm always grateful when a mouse passes quickly and naturally at home, I think that's the way they'd want to go. Peacefully and surrounded by friends.

Scaredymouse - When I lost Ginger I was heart broken, but what made it worse was seeing my boyfriend crying. He's not usually involved with the mice, but they were best buddies. Something about seeing grown men cry really gets to me :'( I hate knowing it's the beginning of the end, but at least it gives you time to have some special moments with her, spoil her, and have time to say goodbye. Not that it's much consolation Sad

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:27 pm

Oh, CallaLily, poor little Seren! I hate those convulsions but at least it's a quick ending.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 2:41 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Seren, Callalily. Little Cow had convulsions when she passed. It's at least a comfort to know that when they happen, the mouse has already passed. They're only death rattles. They're horrible to watch, but it's a comfort to know that the mouse doesn't feel any of it.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 2:44 pm

That is a comfort, Cinna. Thank you for that. It looks so horrible I'm glad to know she wasn't really here during that.

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:50 pm

Neutral
Awww, I'm so sorry to hear Seren passed. Hope you are doing ok. Sending hugs your way.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:44 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Seen passed. She must have been comforted to be with her favorite person right til the end.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2