Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Cage Calculator
Find out how many mice will fit in your cage or tank.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Hamster help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamster help!!!

Post by RandomMouseLover05 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm

So I know this is a mouse forum, but I REALLY need help! I have gotten the okay to get a Hamster! I'm sadly unable to get a mouse, but i'm still helping out a little animal and I couldn't be happier! But the problem is I don't know very much about Hamsters. I'm extremely new and I literally just found out 5 minutes ago that I could get one haha i'm freaking out! So I was wondering what you guys recommend if you have a Hamster/had one before because this is my first time. Any information is needed. And question do you know if there is like any Hamster forum like there is here? Thanks!!! <3

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

View user profile https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down

Re: Hamster help!!!

Post by Winter Moose on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:20 pm

@RandomMouseLover05 wrote:So I know this is a mouse forum, but I REALLY need help! I have gotten the okay to get a Hamster! I'm sadly unable to get a mouse, but i'm still helping out a little animal and I couldn't be happier! But the problem is I don't know very much about Hamsters. I'm extremely new and I literally just found out 5 minutes ago that I could get one haha i'm freaking out! So I was wondering what you guys recommend if you have a Hamster/had one before because this is my first time. Any information is needed. And question do you know if there is like any Hamster forum like there is here? Thanks!!! <3
Congratulations! The best hamster forum is Hamster Hideout, at: www.hamsterhideout.com/forum

It's much more active than PMFF, and quite a few members on here are there as well. Very Happy

Winter Moose

Elated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hamster help!!!

Post by RandomMouseLover05 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Thank you! Defiantly will check it out! <3

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

View user profile https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top