Available male baby mouse Austin, TX

Go down

Available male baby mouse Austin, TX Empty Available male baby mouse Austin, TX

Post by TheDirewolfMice on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm

Yesterday I drove out an hour and a half to meet a girl who was giving away free mice as either pets or snake food. I was devastated to think that they could go as feeders, so I drove out and ended up buying three baby mice and their mother.

I got them all set up last night and once they started to explore, I was observing them and realized with dismay that one of the babies is absolutely a male and one other might be, which means that I have to separate them. I already have another trio of older females, so I’d really like to find another hone for this cute little guy with someone who will love him. He’s still skittish since he’s so little, but his mom is incredibly tame and a loves climbing all over my hands and arms already. He’s about 4 weeks old. This guy loves his exercise wheel and is sure to make a great pet Smile

I’m not asking for a rehoming fee, just that he be given a nice home as a pet and not used as snake food. I don’t have any supplies for him, so you’ll have to take a tank for him.

Someone help me please!

TheDirewolfMice

View user profile

Back to top Go down