Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber

Go down

Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber Empty Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber

Post by bluebe123 on Sun 03 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

The most available recommended seed mix I can find is the one in the title. There's a link to it in the stickied Mouse Diet thread. Everything seems good except for the fiber being higher than their recommended amount (14% vs 10%). Would it be OK to feed it as a staple or should I keep looking?

The mice I'm getting will be pet store mice who I don't know the lineage of. No other choice, sadly, but they look healthy and will be going to a fine home.

bluebe123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber Empty Re: Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber

Post by CallaLily on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 12:01 pm

It’s not the best but it’s better than most commercial foods out there.  There is no perfect commercial seed mix for mice. I believe this one made the list because it’s an ok food with a lot of variety, and gives another option to those who do not feel comfortable using a parakeet mix. If it’s the best you can find it should be fine.

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin / Jeffrey, Geoffrey, & Jeffri /
Hamlet & Horatio / Emrys, Cream, & Hershey / 
Bill & Frances   Hearts  Hamster: Daydream
CallaLily
CallaLily

Aquarius Bookworm

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber Empty Re: Sun Seed Vita Prima Sunscription Dwarf Hamster food fiber

Post by bluebe123 on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 12:41 pm

Thank you, Calla! It's (probably) the best brand I have available, so I'm glad to here it's decent despite fiber levels.

bluebe123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down