Best Mouse Cage

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Best Mouse Cage

Post by Ivy The Cat on Sun 30 Sep 2018, 7:51 am

@nimnim123 wrote:Well I finally did it! But sadly, I didn’t go with bin cages. I honestly didn’t think I’m crafty enough for that. But I gave two of my boys each a 10 gallon tank! I really think it’s gonna work out well with containing smell. My boy that isn’t in a tank is across the room so hopefully they won’t be able to smell eachother too well and they’re be less scent marking. I also got my bunny Penelope and she’s doing fantastic! The smell in the room is also extremely minimal and it’s awesoke! Such a happy furr-baby mom! Smile
NONONONOOOO!!!! Sorry if I'm being bossy but 10 gallon tanks are TOO SMALL for any ammount of mice. Please get at least a 20 gallon tank.
Ivy The Cat
Ivy The Cat

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbEkJN9la1_Jc9GbExkxcxQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Mouse Cage

Post by Cyanidealist on Sun 30 Sep 2018, 10:58 am

@Ivy The Cat wrote:NONONONOOOO!!!! Sorry if I'm being bossy but 10 gallon tanks are TOO SMALL for any ammount of mice. Please get at least a 20 gallon tank.

I'm not sure, but I think that sometimes, depending on the mouse, 10 gallons is acceptable. I know that giving them more room is ideal, and if it turns out they seem unhappy I figure they'll get an upgrade, but maybe for now 10 gallons is all right. I have a 15-gallon tank, and though I've only had my mouse for 3 days so far, it seems like a good size. We'll see. It probably depends on the activity of the mouse, how much they like to move around. Thanks for your suggestions, though!

Mouse guardian, avid photographer, lover of warm furry friends. CYAN at your service.
Cyanidealist
Cyanidealist

Virgo Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2