Lets see your cages/tanks!

Go down

Lets see your cages/tanks! Empty Lets see your cages/tanks!

Post by LittlePixie2.o on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 12:26 pm

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about what I can do for my boys when I upgrade their cage once they're both comfortable with myself and my partner (They're in separate cages) so I want to see all your mousey homes, give me some inspiration!

Feel free to introduce yourself and your little ones I want to make more friends Smile
LittlePixie2.o
LittlePixie2.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lets see your cages/tanks! Empty Re: Lets see your cages/tanks!

Post by Peachy on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 12:24 am

There’s a Housing thread somewhere with tons of examples! This is my current setup for my girls, a bit simple because I recently introduced two new babies to my older ladies. Smile
Lets see your cages/tanks! B31dac10

~Jolie & Laurel~
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 6:05 am

I don't have any mice at the moment, but I found this picture of one of my previous set-ups. I've kept this cage in storage so will probably be using this one for a little boy in the future Smile I think mice like their cages pretty cluttered and busy. They don't like big open spaces and they like lots of activities Smile

Lets see your cages/tanks! 110

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePixie2.o on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 6:28 am

@Peachy wrote:There’s a Housing thread somewhere with tons of examples! This is my current setup for my girls, a bit simple because I recently introduced two new babies to my older ladies. Smile
Lets see your cages/tanks! B31dac10

Is that the Cavic 60? I was thinking of getting the Cavic 80 since my boys are both in a cheap £25 cage for now but his not impressed with me Sad been saying to him they like big ish spaces with loads of toys and he thinking im just making it up
LittlePixie2.o
LittlePixie2.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePixie2.o on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 6:29 am

@MouseLover wrote:I don't have any mice at the moment, but I found this picture of one of my previous set-ups. I've kept this cage in storage so will probably be using this one for a little boy in the future Smile I think mice like their cages pretty cluttered and busy. They don't like big open spaces and they like lots of activities Smile

Lets see your cages/tanks! 110

It's wonderful! hoping the boys will end up looking like that, I made a hammock yesterday at out of a flannel and they love it
LittlePixie2.o
LittlePixie2.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonstarfc on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 6:14 pm

Here's my setup - 3 does in a 20H tank.
I only got the 20H because Petco didn't have any 20L tanks left, but I think it's better because one of my girls (the black one visible in the pictures) is a jumper and would probably be an escape artist in a shorter cage.

And now that it's winter, they don't sleep in their hides anymore, just under the fleece bed (https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/small-animal/small-animal-sleepers-hideaways/you-and-me-small-animal-fleece-bed-65) in the bottom right hand corner, flipped upside down.

Lets see your cages/tanks! 20190210
Lets see your cages/tanks! 20190211
moonstarfc
moonstarfc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 7:23 pm

I love my 20H for mice. I’ve got a Wild Thing in there at the moment, but when I had a colony in there we had loads of fun. Love the hanging treat! Like a piñata.

~Jolie & Laurel~
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonstarfc on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 9:57 pm

@Peachy wrote:I love my 20H for mice. I’ve got a Wild Thing in there at the moment, but when I had a colony in there we had loads of fun. Love the hanging treat! Like a piñata.
Yeah, the seed treat is one of those hanging seed blocks for parakeets, I buy them from Walmart and my girls really like them.

Really, I can't imagine housing them in anything smaller, I feel like I wouldn't be able to fit all their toys and stuff into a 10G.

moonstarfc
moonstarfc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down