Possible redness around eye?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Possible redness around eye? - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible redness around eye?

Post by River on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 8:47 pm

@scaredymouse wrote:All the products you listed are the same thing.  Hetes the link on how to dilute it: http://www.petmousefanciers.com/t1-lice-mites-and-ivermectin

That eye doesn't need a vet, it doesn't look bad at all.  The slightest irritation always looks bad on white mice!  If it's not swollen or doesn't have any discharge, its nothing to really worry about.  She might have slept in some dirty bedding, and mites are another possibility.  It's always good practice to treat all mice that come through your for with ivermectin.  

Good to hear. Should I still use the saline solution? I haven't today as I'm pretty sick - or at least, standing makes me feel nauseous so understandably I skipped out.
Also, do you think the solution I listed a while back is safe? Cinnamon thinks so, but we aren't certain .

River
River

Pisces Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:58 pm

i use something similar to what callalily linked.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum