New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn!

Go down

New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn! Empty New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn!

Post by Machati on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 7:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Brittany Who (or just Machati) and my husband and I have recently become mouse owners..

Only for three of our four beloved girls to pass away when they caught our cold. In all the articles and videos we looked at researching about these sweethearts we never heard that that was a Thing with rodents... I'm sure there's lots and lots I don't know and I'm happy to learn both for the sake of my surviving mouse and the future mice I'm sure I'll be getting! If there's ever been something someone felt like drilling into the head of new mouse owners, go buck wild...!
Angel

My surviving girl is a red-eyed fawn doe named Sherry! (after Sherry the talking mouse from the Ultima series!) She's shy but I love her to bits all the same<3
Machati
Machati

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn! Empty Re: New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn!

Post by chiroptera on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 12:06 am

Welcome aboard! Wink

Cool mouse mom to: Spider, Clue, Mahjong, Peebee, Nellie, Oakley, Frida, Frankie, Mary, Shelley, Thyme, Caramel, Olive, Popcorn, + Beetle
Love remembering: Trouble, Yahtzee, Checkers, Pumpkin, Jay, Sid, Zola, Hazelnut, + Dragon
chiroptera
chiroptera
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Batty

View user profile https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn! Empty Re: New Mouse Owner & Looking to Learn!

Post by fancymice on Mon 03 Jun 2019, 11:28 pm

Welcome to the mouse community I hope you have a wonderful time Very Happy
fancymice
fancymice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down