Blue Russian males need home in California

Go down

Blue Russian males need home in California Empty Blue Russian males need home in California

Post by meadowleaf on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 10:23 pm

Hi. I'm in 7th grade and a boy in my class brought two mice to school for a biosphere project even though I told him we couldn't use anything bigger than a shrimp. The teacher told him the same thing, and he said that his parents wouldn't let him bring them home again. I rescued them from a big sparkletts jug, and bought them a new habitat. I am keeping them safe and handling them, but every other pet in our family (a dog, two cats, six chickens, and a snake) all want to eat them!! They are a bonded pair and will be happier in a place without so many predators.

Note from Mom: My daughter is taking good care of the mice, but it is stressing her out to worry about their safety. The habitat and any food/bedding we have on hand will go with them.

Blue Russian males need home in California Habita11
Blue Russian males need home in California Cloudy11
Blue Russian males need home in California Cloudy12

meadowleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blue Russian males need home in California Empty Re: Blue Russian males need home in California

Post by Animallover562 on Thu 18 Apr 2019, 7:45 pm

You are so amazing for taking them in! I love seeing people who care about the smaller animals!
I’m in Nevada so most likely I’d be too far away to rescue from California (I’d adopt in a heartbeat if I could).
I hope you are able to find good homes soon, until then feel free to ask the forum any questions regarding care. Good luck!!
Animallover562
Animallover562
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cheerful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blue Russian males need home in California Empty Re: Blue Russian males need home in California

Post by MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 7:41 am

Unless you two are awfully far apart, or you both lack transportation, maybe you can work something out.

When I was living in Sparks, Nevada (and in much better health!), I "commuted" for four months to a weekend job in Los Angeles.  I didn't drive the round trip every weekend (I'd stay in Los Angeles, where I rented a bedroom in a house, for a week between weekends, then return home the next week, alternating), but I never found the drive to be a problem.  There was a lot of time to think about things and sort out my personal philosophy and all that deep stuff -- as well as to sing along loudly with the 60s songs travelling across the desert from a station in Las Vegas to me driving beautiful scenic Hwy. 395.

If I was still out there, I'd probably offer to help.  But, I'm not. Pardon

MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
Sr Member
Sr Member

Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrendoniUrie on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:59 pm

Where in CA are you guys at? Depending on the area I can maybe take one of them in. If you're in the Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, San Fernando Valley, etc. area I could maybe take them if I get some more info.

That being said, you shouldn't house males together, even if they're fine now, it won't take long for the situation to sour.

BrendoniUrie

Aries Bookworm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down