Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON

Go down

Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON Empty Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON

Post by Fairy Tails Mousery on Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:44 pm

FMBA Registered Breeder: Fairy Tails Mousery has available 4 week old babies ready for new homes. Colours are: PEW, Beige, Stone, Mock Chocolate, and 1 Snow Tiger buck MAY be available. Both does and bucks available and all are Angora carriers. Another upcoming litter will be ready in 3 weeks. Colours are: Black, PEW, and Black Pied. All mice are for PET homes ONLY. All mice are bred responsibly with love, raised in a home environment, and socialized from day one. Breeder support included. At Fairy Tails Mousery we are proud of our goal to breed happy, healthy pets of sound temperament. $5 for one or two (females only) for $8.Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON Tulipl10
Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON Tulipl11
Fairy Tails Mousery
Fairy Tails Mousery

Back to top Go down

Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON Empty Re: Babys ready to go in Hamilton ON

Post by Janezo on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:05 pm

Hello! We live just outside of Detroit. I haven’t been able to find mouse breeders in our area but we might be able to make the drive to you. (I’ll look into whether we can bring mice back into the US.) Do you, or will you, have fancy mouse babies? We’re hoping to get two females. If not, do you know any breeders in the southeast Michigan area? Thanks very much.

Janezo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy Tails Mousery on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 8:12 pm

Hello Janezo Smile

My current litter decided to be mostly bucks, so I do not have any females available...yet.  I have another litter on the way (pups due in about a week).  I am hoping for more girls in that one and expect Red Brindle, Snow Tiger, and self C-Dilute colours.  If you don't mind waiting I can add you to my wait list; just go to my FB page Fairy Tails Mousery @fairytailsmousery and PM me your email address.  I can also meet you at the border for a delivery fee (gas $) with proof of proper set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down