Is my mouse pregnant??

Go down

Is my mouse pregnant?? Empty Is my mouse pregnant??

Post by kyara_cresci on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:46 pm

Is my mouse pregnant?? 9966cd10
Is my mouse pregnant?? 70f30210

Hi!
So I rescued my little feeder mouse Bubbles exactly 20 days ago. When I first got her she was tinier and I noticed these two little bumps or balls in her sides when she would stretch or walk around. I didn’t think much of it but now she definitely looks bigger and more rounded shape. A local breeder I contacted said mice have their babies after 21-27 days?? But online I see it says 19-21. So I’m a bit confused because I have been waiting for her to have her babies (since the breeder told me she def looks pregnant after I sent them a video) and well maybe she just isn’t? Worry
kyara_cresci
kyara_cresci

Back to top Go down

Is my mouse pregnant?? Empty Re: Is my mouse pregnant??

Post by Robin~ on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:50 pm

Definitely looks pregnant to me. I would separate her from your other girls and let her have some peace and quiet for the next few days Smile The pinned articles at the top are very helpful.

I would definitely have an emergency vet fund in case something happens (excessive bleeding, a pup gets stuck, etc.). It's not super super likely but there's a chance.

Good luck!

~Robin
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by kyara_cresci on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:52 pm

I’m actually keeping her alone! Smile when I first got her I didn’t even think she was preggo so I was planning on getting her a friend. But after finding out she might be I decided not to. I’m very excited for the babies! Thanks for replying.
kyara_cresci
kyara_cresci

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin~ on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 4:15 pm

@kyara_cresci wrote:I’m actually keeping her alone! Smile when I first got her I didn’t even think she was preggo so I was planning on getting her a friend. But after finding out she might be I decided not to. I’m very excited for the babies! Thanks for replying.

Yeah, you could probably just house mom with her daughters (if she has any)! Then of course you'd have to separate the males and find them all homes (or keep a few) Smile
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down