Is the mother of my babies ok

Go down

Is the mother of my babies ok Empty Is the mother of my babies ok

Post by tish982 on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 7:38 pm

Is the mother of my babies ok D6e3b010
Is the mother of my babies ok D6e3b010 my mother mouse seems to be hunched and slightly closed eyes. She had 8 babies 7 days ago. I feel she could die, something is really nagging me about this birth. The babies are not as chubby as I’d like them to be.

tish982
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Is the mother of my babies ok Empty Re: Is the mother of my babies ok

Post by Peachy on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 8:48 pm

I would take her to a vet if you think she's unwell. Hunched over, squinty eyes and disheveled fur are all signs of illness. A vet will be in a much better position to tell you if she's healthy and that nagging will finally be put to rest.

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by tish982 on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:59 pm

@Peachy wrote:I would take her to a vet if you think she's unwell. Hunched over, squinty eyes and disheveled fur are all signs of illness. A vet will be in a much better position to tell you if she's healthy and that nagging will finally be put to rest.
she's got wet stool, a damp bum now. I took her to the vet a couple of days after birth because I had a bad feeling, the vet gave her a clean bill of health, I think she's going to die.iam on limit income and already spent her vet money at last appointment, I don't get paid for another week. Should I take over raising the babies? If yes do I feed ever hour now that they are a week old. How do I keep them warm? Any ideas to help the mom too, would really be helpful, I told that dang vet something wasn't right with her even then.

tish982
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down