Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

Go down

Looking for female brindle mouse in PA Empty Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

Post by RustHeart on Sat 09 Nov 2019, 6:32 pm

I live in bloomsburg and I currently own three mice in a 20 gallon tank. I saw a brindle mouse in the petstore and could not stop thinking about her for two days but when I finally decided to get her she was already gone. I have my heart set on a brindle mouse and I am incredibly upset that I didn't get her in time.

If anyone has a female brindle mouse near bloomsburg I will probably be interested, I am willing to drive an hour or so if needed to pick them up. I only have space for one more mouse but she will be introduced to my three so she won't be alone for long. I want a dark colored one that looks kinda like the black tortie cats.

RustHeart

Back to top Go down

Looking for female brindle mouse in PA Empty Re: Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

Post by Flora.the.mouse on Sat 23 Nov 2019, 7:55 am

Hey, I know of a breeder in Harrisburg that might have something. She will drive about 15 minutes out or so and you can pay for further since Harrisburg is 1 hour 30 minutes away from Bloomsburg her email is wobblesmousery@gmail.com

Flora.the.mouse

Back to top Go down