Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by Spooks_n_Suga on Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:33 pm

Hello everyone!
I need to rehome my two mice Spooks and Suga hopefully before the 18th of December. I live in Manhattan.
I also have an opened large bag of bedding and a Mazuri bag of food that I'd like to give away too.

Let me know if anyone is interested and thank you so much! Love

https://i.servimg.com/u/f90/20/14/04/24/thumbn10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f90/20/14/04/24/thumbn11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f90/20/14/04/24/thumbn12.jpg

Spooks_n_Suga
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-29
Posts : 12
Likes : 0

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by roumen on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 9:26 pm

Hi I am ready to adopt your mice. I have single female mouse her sister is gone. I work in Manhattan for Technetron Electronics (31st St and Park Ave)

roumen
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-30
Posts : 4
Likes : 4


Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty My sorority is open

Post by Cheesepaw on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 10:07 pm

I'd be happy to take your girls. My female mice are ALWAYS welcoming to other females! I have a routine where I let new mice rest and relax for 24 hours, then I use my fingertip to put a bit of vanilla on all their noses before introducing them. It ALWAYS works and all ladies snuggle and groom each other and I've never seen one fight ever. I'm Uptown (almost Inwood) but willing to travel. I use Carefresh bedding, feed mouse pellets plus seeds and grains, plus fresh organic veggies. Fresh water everyday and plenty of chew toys, a wheel, a wood hut (and those toilet paper tubes they love!) and lots of climbing thingys. In any case, hope they find a great new home! And THANK YOU for reaching out instead of just letting them loose in the park to become owl food.

Cheesepaw
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-30
Posts : 2
Likes : 0


https://www.instagram.com/thepurposeproject101/

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by roumen on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 10:29 pm

"I use my fingertip to put a bit of vanilla on all their noses" this will upset the mouse use vanilla on their back or tail

roumen
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-30
Posts : 4
Likes : 4


Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by Spooks_n_Suga on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 3:39 am

@roumen wrote:Hi I am ready to adopt your mice. I have single female mouse her sister is gone. I work in Manhattan for Technetron Electronics  (31st St and Park Ave)

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your mouse's sister is gone, but I'm happy that your mice can have two new roommates!

I do want to know what your set up is, and if you'd like the mouse food + some of the bedding.
Thanks so much! Smile

Spooks_n_Suga
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-29
Posts : 12
Likes : 0

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by Spooks_n_Suga on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 4:03 am

@Cheesepaw wrote:I'd be happy to take your girls.  My female mice are ALWAYS welcoming to other females!  I have a routine where I let new mice rest and relax for 24 hours, then I use my fingertip to put a bit of vanilla on all their noses before introducing them.  It ALWAYS works and all ladies snuggle and groom each other and I've never seen one fight ever.  I'm Uptown (almost Inwood) but willing to travel.  I use Carefresh bedding, feed mouse pellets plus seeds and grains, plus fresh organic veggies.  Fresh water everyday and plenty of chew toys, a wheel, a wood hut (and those toilet paper tubes they love!) and lots of climbing thingys.  In any case, hope they find a great new home!  And THANK YOU for reaching out instead of just letting them loose in the park to become owl food.      

Thank you so much! Smile
Unfortunately, someone else commented before you on receiving the mice but I appreciate you reaching out! I'll let you know if anything changes. It sounds like you have a lovely sorority.
It's very sad to see when people release pets into the wild willingly. Not only does it mean certain death or suffering for the animal, but it also upsets the ecosystem if several people are doing it. Besides, who's gonna give them treats if they're out in Washington Square Park? Razz

Spooks_n_Suga
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-29
Posts : 12
Likes : 0

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by roumen on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 1:06 am

My set up is simple I have 4 Crittertrail cages 2 small and two large, one 65L
DIY plastic bin, PP exercise wheels 8" and 10" from UK, lots of toys, chews, etc. I let my mice play in the bathroom tub(no water) with cardboard boxes, hemp fiber rope, hidden treats. I do not feed my little friends with commercial, store food (except hard to find National Geographic), they eat what I eat - organic greens, sprouted seeds, high fiber Eli's bread, walnut, butter pecan, hazelnut, macadamia, pine, pumpkin, sunflower seed, boiled rice and potato, brown pasta and so on. However I have to take your food, domestic mice need a few days to switch feeding habits

roumen
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-30
Posts : 4
Likes : 4


Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by Spooks_n_Suga on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 1:33 am

@roumen wrote:My set up is simple I have 4 Crittertrail cages 2 small and two large, one 65L
DIY plastic bin, PP exercise wheels 8" and 10" from UK, lots of toys, chews, etc. I let my mice play in the bathroom tub(no water) with cardboard boxes, hemp fiber rope, hidden treats. I do not feed my little friends with commercial, store food (except hard to find National Geographic), they eat what I eat - organic greens, sprouted seeds, high fiber Eli's bread, walnut, butter pecan, hazelnut, macadamia, pine, pumpkin, sunflower seed, boiled rice and potato, brown pasta and so on. However I have to take your food, domestic mice need a few days to switch feeding habits

Perfect! I sent you a private message but if you for some reason can't receive it, I have an instagram (smaci_art).
Let me know when and where I should deliver them to you.

Spooks_n_Suga
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-29
Posts : 12
Likes : 0

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by roumen on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 11:25 am

Spooks_n_Suga did you receive my email ?

roumen
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-30
Posts : 4
Likes : 4


Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Didn't receive email

Post by Spooks_n_Suga on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 10:17 am

@roumen wrote:Spooks_n_Suga did you receive my email ?

Hi, thanks for giving me this message! I didn't see your email because it was in my junk mail somehow. I've answered it now. Thanks for your patience!

Spooks_n_Suga
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2019-11-29
Posts : 12
Likes : 0

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC Empty Re: Young Female Mice Need Rehoming NYC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum