Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California

Go down

Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California  Empty Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California

Post by Nicolademee on Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:45 am

I'd like to adopt/buy a single male or a few females in the near future. If anyone in this area has some healthy mice they'd like to adopt our or sell I would be interested. It has to be pretty close tho, within 45min or so from Temecula/Murrieta/Lake Elsinore. Thank y'all
Nicolademee
Nicolademee
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California  Empty Re: Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California

Post by Honey102019 on Tue 31 Dec 2019, 10:05 pm

Did you see the posting about the mice in the Bay area? Maybe you could meet halfway?
Honey102019
Honey102019
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fine

Back to top Go down

Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California  Empty Re: Mice wanted in Temecula/Murrieta California

Post by Nicolademee on Wed 01 Jan 2020, 10:04 pm

I saw that, but the issue is my cage is rather small for multiple mice and I just want a single male. Plus, they're rather far and it would probably be best for the mousey if they went to an experienced owner with many mice Smile but thank you for your help!

20gal tank: Hassan the half-betta and Panama, MiMi, and BoBo the kuhli gang

5gal tank: Mushu the rescue betta and Kermese the African dwarf frog

Random plastic containers: Honey and Francesca the Stagmoantis Limbata praying mantids

I also have a few spiders chilling in my house but I haven't named them so I don't quite consider them pets, rather roommates. Y'know?
Nicolademee
Nicolademee
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down