I've found out why her face fur is so scarce

Go down

I've found out why her face fur is so scarce  Empty I've found out why her face fur is so scarce

Post by River on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:52 pm

I've heard of mice in barred cages getting scarce fur on their nose from poking it through the bars. However, tonight while I was watching them play, she crawled up the waterbottle and stuck her nose in this little space between the tank and the lid - does that make sense? Either way, she's shoving her nose into this little space and I'm pretty sure that's why her face fur is so scarce! But...how do I stop it? Is there any way to discourage her from doing this?

River
River

Pisces Festive

Back to top Go down

I've found out why her face fur is so scarce  Empty Re: I've found out why her face fur is so scarce

Post by CinnamonPearl on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:53 pm

Besides getting another top that doesn't have that space, I can't think of a way to deter her.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

I've found out why her face fur is so scarce  Empty Re: I've found out why her face fur is so scarce

Post by Brynne on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 10:02 pm

Thin fur is usually a result of the mouse scratching herself with her hind feet.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down