Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Allergic to something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allergic to something?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or not, but one of Daisy's eyes looks different than the other one, like it's irritated. I noticed it after we bought the last bag of bird seed. This bag of bird seed was really cheap and bad quality, with little protein, so I tried to supplement it with some high protein lab blocks and mealworms. Could she be allergic to the food? This bag of seed will be gone soon and we'll buy a better bag next time, like the bags we usually get, so they shouldn't be on this food much longer. I was just wondering, she's completely fine otherwise.
Here's what it looks like, am I just crazy?

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Allergic to something?

Post by AnonONIagent on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:51 pm

Just looks to me like the skin around one eye is naturally darker than it is around the other. Does her eye not normally look like this? Does it look like it's bothering her?

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Sarah (PEW), and Selina (Broken Black)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW) and Lucy (Brindle)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Allergic to something?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 pm

She acts completely healthy otherwise, it doesn't appear to bother her at all, she's not scratching it or anything.
It just looks weird. I'm not sure, I just noticed it recently, it could have been like that all along, but I'm just now noticing it.

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top