New Mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mod?

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Hey, I'm curious. How come we have a new mod on the forum? I'm not against it or anything! I'm just curious if there was a problem with spammers or something while I was absent the past few weeks. If anyone wants to fill me in? Smile

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Mod?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 pm

If you meant "Peachy".. That's abeona. She changed her username. If that's not what you meant, then I'm not sure.

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Abeona was the name I came up with when I quickly joined TFM for help, but it has nothing to do with me or my mice at all. I started to hate it. Two of my sister mice were Peach and HoneyBee so I came up with PeachyBee, and then just Peachy. Smile

I think we've only had two spammers. One linked to dog kennels and the other made a normal-looking post first. It's very nice, the other forum I moderated had a whole thread for members to link to spam posts needing deleted. Shock
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Oh! Haha, yeah that was what I was wondering about. XD Well that clears things up.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum