The Homespun Loft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Homespun Loft

Post by CallaLily on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 pm

I placed an order with The Homespun Loft last month for a fleece hide and I'm so glad that I did!  I just stumbled across their store and had to have one of their fleece cupcake hides.  Linda was very easy to work with, answering all of my questions quickly, making sure it was a good size for the mice and more importantly - safe.  It shipped out and arrived right on time too. Celyn and Rina already love it!  (Hazel is still sleeping)

There's other cute designs too ... castles, faery houses, teapots, sharks ... and they have other super cute items ... tunnels, igloo covers, sleep sacks, mats, etc. Here's the link for anyone who's interested in checking them out. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHomespunLoft

And of course a few pics of Celyn and Rina checking it out for the first time.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Homespun Loft

Post by Peachy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Eek, so cute!! I love this castle!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/474167613/hanging-sugar-glider-castle-pet-hide?ref=shop_home_active_60

Making stuff for the mice is something I'm looking forward to doing when I get a sewing machine. Hand sewing sucks. lol
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Wow! That is really a little piece of art and the girls appear to have given their seal of approval Very Happy .

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Oooh, that's really nice!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:32 am

The girls really seem to like it! I forgot to add that it is machine washable, so that's a plus. I'm hoping I can go back in a while and place another order. I really love the shark hide.

I do ok making simple hammocks but I know I'd never be able to make cute shapes like hers and have them turn out so well. But that's ok because now I know a great small business to turn to for them. Bouncy

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:39 pm

That's sooo cute, I love it Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:51 am

I'm a little disappointed this morning. When I peeked in on the mice, what did I see?  Fluffy stuff coming out of the cherry on top of the cupcake hide.  I specifically asked for no batting/stuffing - all fleece. She said no problem and assured me the final product was all fleece except of course the two plastic hanging rings. I felt around more carefully all over the rest of the cupcake and I don't think there's any more. I was able to removed all the fluff from inside the cherry, so it's not a complete loss.  

I'm just....well as I said , disappointed.  Sigh

EDIT: I looked back over our convo and this may very well be miscommunication on my part. We discussed a fleece only, no batting hide. Later she asked if I still wanted the cherry on top, to which I said yes please. I didn't even think about asking again about batting or stuffing. So looks like it's my fault.

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top