Lilith's Fur

Go down

Lilith's Fur

Post by CinnamonPearl on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 3:16 pm

So I switched my girls from Kaytee over to shredded newspaper to help Lilith with her allergies, but it's been a couple of weeks since the switch, and Lilith doesn't look any better. Her fur on the belly and on her legs is just as thin as it was before, and her fur also looks a little greasy. She's lost a tiny bit of weight, about 5g. I wouldn't normally be worried about a small change such as that, as my girls will sometimes bounce around a touch, but it seems like a weird coincidence. Should I keep waiting until four weeks are up and then make a decision, or should I make a doctor's appointment?

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilith's Fur

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:10 am

Anyone? Sorry for the shameless bump, but I'd just like to get some advice before I set up Mabel's vet appointment, as I'd prefer to bring them both at the same time.

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 2:43 am

If you don't see any improvement after two weeks, it's not likely to change. It takes four weeks for hair to grow back completely, so you would have seen some hair growth by now.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum