I'M IN LOVE

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'M IN LOVE

Post by Peachy on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm sorry this took such an awful turn. I agree with everyone else... you would have been a wonderful mouse parent today, and you'll do just fine when your next opportunity comes, too. I know you said you're fine, but I hope you feel better about this soon. Wink Good vibes
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:10 pm

What a roller coaster. Slowly rising to the top, and then boom. Right back down again. But think about it this way; atleast you didn't fly off the tracks. Undecided

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:10 pm

I just want to add that you tried to guilt your mother into it NO more than she worked to guilt you out of it.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you guys or mad at what you're saying about my mother... I totally agree, she handled this so badly. I just can't really face talking about this but thank you guys so much for all your support. Maybe sometime when our lives are more in order, it won't be such a problem... but more likely than not, I'll just have to wait until I move out one day, which won't be anytime soon. And... don't think because I'm acting totally like nothing happened that I don't  care that this went south. That's what I do when I'm really upset about something.

(I'm currently donating 25% of proceeds to my local low-cost spay/neuter clinic!)
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

View user profile http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:19 pm

I think you are handling it remarkably well.  Freaking out about it and fighting with your mother would not solve anything.  It's a fact, she handled this whole thing very poorly.  But it sounds like she feels terrible about it.

We'll be here if you want to talk about it... Or anything else Group Hug

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:06 pm

We understand that you need to step away from this Artist.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top