Whimzees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whimzees

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:04 am

I know Whimzees dog chews are safe for hamsters, but how about mice? I got a pack for free today and I'd love to give some to the mice!

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Whimzees

Post by scaredymouse on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:18 am

Yep, safe for mice. My girls don't seem to enjoy them nearly as much as the hamsters, so I usually keep them just for the hams because they aren't cheap. But if they're free, toss 'em in!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 am

Ok, thanks! I got a pack of 8 at Pet Smart, and I had a coupon for $5 off any dog treats or food. So, I got some little stocking stuffers for my dogs, and a pack of Whimzees for my future hamster, I only paid about 20 cents for the Whimzees, and 2 Blue Buffalo dog dental chews. Yay! I put one in and they are all fighting over it, Clover found it first. Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:19 am

Wow, Anonymous, you are absolutely the best at scoring free stuff! Must be nice to have that "golden touch" Laughing ! I'd forgotten about hams and Whimzees so I'll pick up one for Imogene to try when I go to Petco to return that enormous covered litter box I'd ordered for Bochy. All pets should receive Christmas presents so the Whimzee will be Imo's!

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Considering this is all that's left of it, I think my girls liked it a little more than yours, Scaredy Razz

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Haha, I'm glad they liked it!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum