Thank you to all of you and goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you to all of you and goodbye

Post by CanadianExport on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:07 pm

I wanted to thank all of you for your support and kindness. I am so happy I found this thread and all of the wonderful information you guys provide however I need to step away from here in order to allow myself to heal my heart. December has been an extremely hard month as 2 1/2 weeks ago I had to put my dog to sleep due to discovering an inoperable liver tumor, then 3 days later I found out I would need to rehome my 4 mice. Your support has been amazing and I really appreciate all of you but I am going to step away for a little while adjust to not having any pets. I may be back on later in order to check in all your adventures and your pets as I love looking at them all and I will definitely be sharing this forum with anyone who might be thinking of getting a mouse. I included the URL on the information sheet I gave the rescue about Ori, Winnie, Charlotte, and Li'l Bean.

Goodbye friends and I hope the New Year treats you all well.
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you to all of you and goodbye

Post by Peachy on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:45 pm

My condolences, that sounds like a really tough month. I hope you'll feel better about this soon, and I hope we will see you again! My best to you. Good vibes
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:04 am

Aww, I couldn't imagine being petless! You'll be alright, I know things like this can be very hard. See ya around.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 pm

My heart breaks for you... But I'm glad you were able to find a nice rescue to take your mice. I hope your heart gets well soon. And whenever you are ready to come back, we'll be here.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top