CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

Post by AnonONIagent on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:22 pm

I don't think I've discussed this before, but if I have then I'll reiterate for those who may still be unaware: For the past year and a half I have been in the process of studying to become a certified computer technician so that I can enter the IT field. It has been a long time coming and there have been more than a few bumps in the road, but tomorrow I am finally taking the 220-902 test, the final test I'll need to complete in order to get the CompTIA A+ certification, a baseline computer science certification that should allow me to take my first steps into the IT world. I have technically taken this test before, back before the standards were updated and the test was the 220-802, and that time I failed it. But now I have retested back up to this point under the new standards and am ready to take it again.

Needless to say, I am extremely nervous about tomorrow. Although I feel I am much more ready for this test than I was last time and I am currently averaging at around 75% on my practice tests across various websites, there is still always that nagging fear and uncertainty. And failing this test not only means a delay in my road to becoming certified, but also the loss of a considerable investment as well, as each test costs $200 to take.

So wish me luck! I'll post again tomorrow morning after I'm done to let you all know how it went.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Sarah (PEW), and Selina (Broken Black)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW) and Lucy (Brindle)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: CompTIA A+ 220-902 test

Post by CanadianExport on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm

I wish you the best tomorrow! I completely understand the fear and anxiety around these types of test. I have been in the same boat with my CPA exam which is four parts that come out to about the same cost. You will rock it!
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:47 pm

How exciting! Fingers crossed that you do fantastic!! Bouncy

Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 pm

I passed! I am now A+ certified!

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Sarah (PEW), and Selina (Broken Black)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW) and Lucy (Brindle)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Yay, congratulations!

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Great news!!! Congrats Sub

Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:43 pm

WOOOOHOOOOO! Good job Anon! Very Happy

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Excellent! Congratulations on your accomplishment! My husband works in IT and had to take that same test about 10 years ago!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top