Popsicle Sticks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Popsicle Sticks!

Post by Akoniti on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Looking around at some of the awesome habitat pics here, and I see a few with supercool popsicle stick bridges and forts.

That sounds like a lot of fun for both me and the mice Smile So many possibilities.

I picked up some regular white, non-toxic school glue and a few bags of popsicle sticks.

However, I want to make sure I don't hurt the mousies. Are regular school glue and craft popsicle sticks mouse safe, or do I need some kind of special mouse sticks and mouse glue?
Akoniti

Creative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Popsicle Sticks!

Post by AnonONIagent on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:34 pm

I'm pretty sure regular old popsicle sticks and school glue are both safe for mousies. I also know that non-toxic hot glue is safe.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Sarah (PEW), and Selina (Broken Black)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW) and Lucy (Brindle)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akoniti on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Thanks for the quick help! I was waiting to hear back before I started, now I can get busy building my mouse fortress Smile

Akoniti

Creative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akoniti on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Here's Shogun scoping out their new popsicle loft:

They really seem to like it!

Akoniti

Creative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Very nice job, Akoniti! Making these MES can become quite addicting -- that's a good thing 'cause between the urine and chewing they don't last all that long.

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top