Are these safe?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are these safe?

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:49 am

Crickets are a touch creepy, but I got adjusted after keeping frogs. Same for roaches; I tried to breed Dubias cause crickets smell and die easily. Feeding live insects got to be such a hassle though. :/

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 am

I don't like touching live crickets or mealworms or superworms. Something about their grippy feet freak me out. I use chopsticks to handle the live ones - though I don't do superworms anymore. Leo won't eat them. Calciworms (tasty grubs/phoenix worms) or wax worms don't bother me live though. Dried doesn't bother me. I keep wanting to order silkworms to try (mostly for the leo) but never get around to it. Never did roaches either.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Did everyone get theirs? My mice all love these things! I'm curious to know if anyone else's mice liked theirs!

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 am

I haven't gotten mine yet. But I'm sure my gross mice will love them. Even my brand new mice are all about dem crunchy bugz.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:40 am

@CallaLily wrote:They're a hit here too.  With the dog as well. Laughing  I left the bag on the counter and I'm guessing one of the cats knocked it off because I found my Min Pin had it ripped open and was chowing down.  Rolling Eyes

This is what I posted after mine came in and I tried them with the mice. They didn't take very long to arrive and I was surprised at the how big the free sample is. My hamster ignores them so far though but it took her a while to try mealworms too. The mice and the crabs love them. I'm going to need more dried mealworms soon so I'll definitely be placing an order with this company.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top