Help!? (cont. in new forum)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Help!? (cont. in new forum)

Post by Ash on Tue 24 May 2016, 4:33 pm

Update:

Calli:
Calli and her litter are doing well! There is one runt, but aside from being small looks healthy. So far from what I can tell they are going to be light colored, and not dark like the sire. They are a little small/young for me to tell 100%, but it appears to be 5 boys and 7 girls. (I think the runt is male)

Mouse:
A+ mother, doing great. All the pups look good and healthy! Again, very small and hard to tell, but I think 5 boys and 5 girls. There are 2-3 that are going to be dark like the sire, but the rest look like they'll be light. About half of them have red eyes. No runts!
Ash
Jr Member
Jr Member

Woot!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help!? (cont. in new forum)

Post by Ash on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:13 pm

Forgot to add, PippenSqueaken DID have a litter, too.

She had 7 cute little pups, all looked healthy and uniform in size.

Update:
Calli's pups are doing well, there looks to be a few brindle pups! The brindles look like normal brindles, but there is possibly one or two light colored/yellow pups that might be partially brindle just not quite like their mom.
The runt of the litter (pup #12) wasn't doing great and was still VERY small compared to the rest and always had very minimal amount of milk because the siblings are all so much bigger..

Mouse's pups look good, all uniform in size and healthy. some of them are looking really dark already! I think that they will look like Inigo. The ones with red eyes are all very light looking still and can't really tell if there is fuzz.

Runt:
I took runt from Calli's litter and introduced it to Pip.. Pip sniffed it for a second and then immediately started to clean and mother it, and then picked up the pup and ran with him(?) to the nest and readily accepted him into the litter!!!
(So now Calli has a more manageable 11, and Pip has 8. He is a lot closer in size to Pip's pups than to his actual siblings, so hopefully he will catch up.)
Ash
Jr Member
Jr Member

Woot!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3