Sisal Toys and Potential Ingestion

Go down

Sisal Toys and Potential Ingestion

Post by Snootietoots on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:37 am

So, we have a sisal carrot-shaped chew that I introduced to Gerald (it's not in his tank right now, I just wanted to see if he'd chew it). Well, I'm not completely certain, but he may have tried actually eating it! Is this something I should be worried about? Should I save the toy for someone else?

_________________
Current Mice - a boy named Mr. Gerald Nibbles Smile
Remembering Mitya <3 <3 <3
avatar
Snootietoots
Jr Member
Jr Member

Join date : 2016-08-16
Posts : 23
Likes : 2

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sisal Toys and Potential Ingestion

Post by CallaLily on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 1:29 pm

Sisal is safe.  I don't think they'd actually eat it but if they do happen to ingest some it's no big deal.  It's made from the Agave sisalana plant, which is edible.

_________________
currently without meece but always remembering:
Cheeseburger, Bacon, Twix, Hashbrown, Daryl,
Celyn, Rina, Seren, Hazel, Arsinoe, Tilda, & Eulyn
avatar
CallaLily
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-03
Posts : 3397
Likes : 947

Aquarius No Mood

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sisal Toys and Potential Ingestion

Post by Snootietoots on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 6:13 pm

Ok, good to know! Thank you! Smile

_________________
Current Mice - a boy named Mr. Gerald Nibbles Smile
Remembering Mitya <3 <3 <3
avatar
Snootietoots
Jr Member
Jr Member

Join date : 2016-08-16
Posts : 23
Likes : 2

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sisal Toys and Potential Ingestion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum