Bunny!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunny!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:41 pm

I posted this story on Hamster Hideout, I'm going to post it here too:
So, I overheard someone say that there was a rabbit on a playground. Well, that playground is right next to a busy street. So, my family and I decided to go check it out and see if there really was a rabbit.... guess what... there was! A white rabbit with red eyes and he was hopping around the playground. He was very skittish and ran away, very fast, every time we got near him. Someone else saw us and decided to help us catch him. They picked up the rabbit and he was screaming, scared. But then he calmed down and just lied in his arms like a baby. I can't have rabbits inside, so he is outside in a hutch right now. It is too small and totally unsuitable for him, but I am not planning on keeping him. A too small hutch is better than being right next to a busy street, right? We are trying to find his owner, and if we don't hear anything, we will try to find a no-kill rescue or shelter that will take him. I gave him a little chunk of carrot and he munched away and fell asleep Smile. I am aware that wire floors are bad, and this hutch has a wire floor, but we put a piece of wood covering about half of the cage so he wouldn't be forced to walk on it. Poor little guy, I feel bad he has to stay outside in a small hutch, but hopefully things will get better for him soon.

Today he got to go play in a dog playpen in the tall grass and he really enjoyed it, here's the pics from today:

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunny!

Post by scaredymouse on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 pm

I love bunnies! I posted a reply about this under random thoughts.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Lol. Discussion with a cashier at a store today while buying a little toy for the rabbit: Cashier: "Did you get a new bunny?" Me: "Uhmmm... Sorta" Cashier: "Sorta?" Me: "Yeah". Laughing

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 am

He's so cute! I hope you can find his family or if not, a good home. Good luck!

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Fine

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Love the last pic with grass stained lips and his markings are just lovely.

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top