Introduction with the multimammate mouse!

Reply to topic

Go down

Introduction with the multimammate mouse!

Post by scaredymouse on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:50 am

So far so good!

My intro went well for little Charlie and his new ASF lady friend. She's a pretty lady and he likes her a lot. And although she is very shy, she's doing great. They are both very curious, have perky ears, and no squeaking or chasing.  There was actually no butt sniffing... just sweet little nose boops.  There is a bit of humping, as to be expected, but she's tolerating it quite well.  I'm really happy to see them getting along so well.  She is so wild, I still can't even pick her up so I'm glad she has a mouse friend to keep her company.  I've seen him groom her, it's adorable.

Now pictures!

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction with the multimammate mouse!

Post by MesaMouse on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:16 pm

Yay! They do look very comfortable with one another so it won't be long before they're snuggling together for naps. Love their names by the way: Agatha is great and Charlie suits him very well!

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:00 pm

It's so funny...despite how well they are doing, she won't let him sleep in the house yet.  He's either sleeping in the submarine or just outside the house, looking in!  Soon buddy, hang in there.

They learned how to run on the wheel together, it was adorable.  Next up, cuddles!

Edit to add: I just found them sleeping together in the sleep house ❤

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 9:24 pm

@scaredymouse wrote:It's so funny...despite how well they are doing, she won't let him sleep in the house yet.  He's either sleeping in the submarine or just outside the house, looking in!  Soon buddy, hang in there.

They learned how to run on the wheel together, it was adorable.  Next up, cuddles!

Edit to add: I just found them sleeping together in the sleep house ❤️  

Guess her momma raised her right: don't invite him in on the first date Laughing ! But Charlie's charm must have worn her down quickly -- maybe it was the teamwork on the wheel that did it Wink .

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 9:37 pm

I'm so happy for both of them! They were both lonely.

scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:05 pm

Super fun! When one of my girls snuck into Bolt's home, she kicked him out of his nest too. Laughing I'm so happy that Charlie gets a friend!

~Alex, Verity, Tulip & Finnegan~
~Milo~
Peachy

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:18 pm

Awww I missed this. Agatha is so cute with those great big eyes. Glad they like each other!

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin, Hershey & the Oliebollen Boys, Emrys & Cream
+3 babies!
Hamster: Daydream
CallaLily

Aquarius Spooky

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum