Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The big move and mousewarming present

Go down

The big move and mousewarming present Empty The big move and mousewarming present

Post by Unicorn Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:01 pm

Sorry I've been absent a while, things are moving quite rapidly for me. I'm moving to a new state to chase a PhD and everything's busy busy!

Among the many things to be excited about: now that I'll have my own space I can do what I want including having another cage full of mice so I'm getting girls-- my first fancies/ show bred mice!!!! I can hardly wait. It's my "mousewarming present."

Flynn will be getting a new bin cage and the girlies will take his, because there will be 4 or so of them and his is the biggest. Sorry baby, you'll still have a big house but there's only 1 of you, they need the extra space more!

I will definitely post plenty of pics Wink

Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

The big move and mousewarming present Empty Re: The big move and mousewarming present

Post by CallaLily Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:10 pm

Congrats! Mousewarming present - love that. Cool

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

The big move and mousewarming present Empty Re: The big move and mousewarming present

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:33 pm

Can't wait to see pics!!! Bouncy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 30 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

Yay! Congrats on the move. I can't wait to meet your girls!! Applause
Peachy
Peachy

Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down