Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Cuts all over female mouse !? Help ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cuts all over female mouse !? Help ?!

Post by WarBunny on Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 am

So I notice that my mouse lady who's one of my 3 mice is covered in cuts and what I thought were bites .. I noticed this about 3 or 4 days ago but none of them seemed to be fighting ...
The other 2 seem completely fine and healthy they all get along really well i have never seen them fight or anything so I'm just wondering if anyone can help me on what could be going on because I'm really worried as she's started slowing down and not really doing anything now ..
If taken her out of the tank and put her in a separate on one her own for now to see if anything improves but so far not really

WarBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cuts all over female mouse !? Help ?!

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 am

Can you send photos so we can see the cuts and hopefully help? Also, if you haven't seen any fighting, it's probably best to keep all the girls together.
Rodents rock!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cuts all over female mouse !? Help ?!

Post by scaredymouse on Mon May 08, 2017 12:25 pm

A picture would be really helpful. If it was caused by fighting, I would expect that you would have heard squeaking or seen them fight. I would also recommend putting her back with her sisters, she probably thinks she's being punished.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top