Henlo, pals!

Go down

Henlo, pals!

Post by Kattyxoxo on Mon 22 May 2017, 12:31 am

henlo, beautiful people.

I am Katty.

I am very excited to have found this forum, as I've just recently acquired 10 (I know!) mice. They are [kind of, sort of] rescues. I wasnt much for small animals until I started caring for these little guys -- girls, actually. Now, I'm in l o v e, and slightly in over my head.

Their names are Fox (red), Finch (grey and white), Kitty (red and white), Mink & Dink (white with black spots), Sable (brown), Minnow (dark grey), Cinder (light grey, long hair), Onyx (black), and Pegasi/us (white).

I also have two dogs, Sophia and Pancha (follow @Sophie.etc on Instagram!) and two bearded dragons, Kami and Raz.

Okay, stop reading now if you're only here to hear about the pets.

I'm a student at the University of Florida, studying journalism. Given, but, I enjoy reading and writing. I also enjoy photography, digital art, and discovering quiet trails in my college town.

Anyways, that's us! I'd love to hear from you guys, I look forward to seeing and hearing about your cute little mouses!

Cancer Worried

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Henlo, pals!

Post by scaredymouse on Mon 22 May 2017, 4:48 am

What a gorgeous assortment of mousies! I have a lot of critters... I've got 16 mice, 1 african soft furred rat, 5 hamsters, 2 chinchillas, and 2 cats. Eight of those mice are from a surprise pregnancy of a mouse i rescued.

Welcome to the group! Mice are a bunch of fun, you'll enjoy these little goofballs.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Mon 22 May 2017, 11:07 am

Welcome! What a cute bunch of mice. Cool

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin, Hershey & the Oliebollen Boys, Emrys & Cream
+3 babies!
Hamster: Daydream
CallaLily

Aquarius Spooky

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:53 pm

@scaredymouse wrote:What a gorgeous assortment of mousies!  I have a lot of critters... I've got 16 mice, 1 african soft furred rat, 5 hamsters, 2 chinchillas, and 2 cats.  Eight of those mice are from a surprise pregnancy of a mouse i rescued.

Welcome to the group!  Mice are a bunch of fun, you'll enjoy these little goofballs.

Scaredy, I didn't know you had a rat, can you share some photos and tell us about him/her? You have intrigued me! Bliss
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:57 pm

@Rodents rock! wrote:
@scaredymouse wrote:What a gorgeous assortment of mousies!  I have a lot of critters... I've got 16 mice, 1 african soft furred rat, 5 hamsters, 2 chinchillas, and 2 cats.  Eight of those mice are from a surprise pregnancy of a mouse i rescued.

Welcome to the group!  Mice are a bunch of fun, you'll enjoy these little goofballs.

Scaredy, I didn't know you had a rat, can you share some photos and tell us about him/her? You have intrigued me! Bliss
African soft fur rat. They are about the size of a mouse, and she is housing her ASF with a mouse Smile She posted pictures here: https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t1549-introduction-with-the-multimammate-mouse

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:58 pm

Katty, welcome! Your mice are all so cute! Wow! 10!
How did you come to have 10 mice?
I have a dog, a mouse, a gerbil, and a winter white hamster.
Welcome Crew
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Mon 22 May 2017, 8:00 pm

And welcome, Kattyxoxo! Your mice are adorable! Love Welcome Crew

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 22 May 2017, 8:03 pm

@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
@Rodents rock! wrote:

African soft fur rat. They are about the size of a mouse, and she is housing her ASF with a mouse Smile She posted pictures here: https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t1549-introduction-with-the-multimammate-mouse

Oh, ok, thank you! I do remember seeing those photos, I didn't know at that time what ASF meant. I thought it was just a type of mouse. LOL Thanks for the clarification. Very Happy
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattyxoxo on Mon 22 May 2017, 11:50 pm

Thanks, everyone! It's so nice to be here with you all.

Rodents Rock!, long story short, I got them from an ex who got them while we were together and he decided that he just didn't want them after he and I ended things and he said he was going to give them to just anyone if I didn't take them, and because I worried they would become feeder mice or neglected, I took them in myself. I had known them before I got them, they just weren't mine at the time.

Cancer Worried

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum