Hairless mice

Go down

Hairless mice

Post by Mouseguy1 on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 4:11 pm

Hey I don't know where I should ask this but you guys seem like you know a lot about mice.3 or 4 days ago I want into a pet shop and they had baby hairless mice I bout two of them but they're growing fur the boy is a silver gray color with red eyes and has almost all his fu and the girl is black with black eyes and is growing it back when I got them they were completely hairless except for tiny patches on their ankles I was really excited for hairless mice do any of you know what going on

Mouseguy1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hairless mice

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 4:51 pm

I've never seen or heard of actual hairless mice in a pet store. Hairless mice are usually carefully bred by breeders who track their genes and plan litters. How big are they? Do they look like baby mice? This is very confusing.

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

If they ARE hairless mice, and it definitely wouldn't be the first time something unique was found that way (depending on where you are), hairless animals often grow hair and lose it again. Definitely normal!

~Alex, Verity & Finnegan~
~Milo~
Peachy

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down