up to my elbows in hamsters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: up to my elbows in hamsters

Post by scaredymouse on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:44 pm

its gonna cost a fricken fortune.... $300.00. this little jerk better survive this surgery and live a long life! this is what happens when you rescue animals. I can't afford it but that's what credit cards are for. he's young and healthy otherwise, so it's a no brainer... he needs the surgery. as gross as it is, it's a fairly easy surgery with a really quick recovery. he should feel great afterward.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:37 am

Yea everything at the vet these days is so expensive. It will be worth it though and Gunther will for sure appreciate it. Very Happy He is very lucky he found his way to you!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Gunther made it through surgery like a champ! Now he looks pretty cool with one eye.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Yay! He now has an awesome story to tell all the other animals! Smile

Bandit Cat

Daring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm so happy to hear he did great with his surgery!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colors on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:54 pm

The Serian hamsters are ADORABLE, and so is little Gunther! I had no idea it was even possible to get their eyes removed O-O
Colors

Cancer Musical

View user profile https://weepingwillowf2016.wixsite.com/justgerbils

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top