Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

UTI Urinary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UTI Urinary

Post by peas on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Has anyone had a mouse with a urinary tract infection?

Nutty has dark-ish urine i just noticed. She just came back from the vet and is on 2 antibiotics but i was wondering if anyone had to deal with this before?

What did you vet prescribe? Did they get better? etc. etc.

My vet didn't know about the dark urine. This was new that i just noticed today. I think i saw some yesterday too.

peas
Sr Member
Sr Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UTI Urinary

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:56 am

I have never had a mouse with a uti before and i don't think  anyone has come through here with any uti problems before that i recall.

hopefully someone else will chime in

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top