HAPPY 4th OF JULY from Napoleon <3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HAPPY 4th OF JULY from Napoleon <3

Post by Lanybhere on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Rodents rock! wrote:
Lanybhere wrote:
Rodents rock! wrote:Wow, very cool cage set up!! Happy 4th of July!! I see you are on the East Coast. Do you mind if I ask where? I'm originally from Baltimore MD. I moved to Flagstaff AZ about 18 years ago. Thank you to your fiancée for his service to our Country! Very Happy
Thank you and we live in the ever exciting state of CT! I've never been to either Baltimore or AZ but my fiancee said he's been to Yuma AZ for training and its a hot dessert that he doesn't miss lol But we appreciate that thank you Smile

I've never been to Yuma, but when I've heard stuff about Yuma, it's never been anything good. LOL Very Happy

HAHA! Funny we get the same here about Hartford XD The only place I can think about in AZ is Pheonix and only because of the Twilight novels... Omg I can't believe I'm admitting that but Bella the main character goes there with her mom and is all miserable in the sunshine I bet its really nice
Lanybhere

Cancer Elated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY 4th OF JULY from Napoleon <3

Post by Lanybhere on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:38 pm

River wrote:How cute! My mice haven't had a specific theme in a while, but they're fun to do on occasion!
My girls are hating the fireworks. I hope Napoleon handles them better. Heart Heart

Are you kidding he is literally unfazed! I'm telling you more irrefutable proof he is in fact a Marine veteran with nerves of steal. My dogs on the other hand are beyond themselves...
Napoleon just woke up like he was late for his pre-midnight run LOL Your poor girls though! Sad Heart Thanks for your concern you are very sweet!
Lanybhere

Cancer Elated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top