Mouse Needed Bay Area!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mouse Needed Bay Area!

Post by Nice-Mice-2017 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi everyone, recently I lost my pet mouse named Lily. It was very sudden and I am really worried about my other pet mouse Delilah. She is very social and has learned to love any new mouse that is welcomed into her cage. Her close mouse friend passed away like I said I have to find her a new friend as soon as possible. I really love my mouse and just want the best for her during this hard time. Please contact me if you can help in any way or have a mouse that needs a new home. Delilah is waiting for a new buddy and is currently very lonely. Thank you!

Here are some requirements for her new roommate:
-Female
-Does not bite
-Healthy (not disease)
-Fancy mouse, not feeder

Nice-Mice-2017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouse Needed Bay Area!

Post by antant26 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:12 pm

Ahoy, fellow Bay Area mouse lover! Very Happy Currently there are over 400 female lab mice up for adoption and North Star Rescue, they've all been screened for illnesses and are super sweet and social. Smile I adopted three as a companion for my rescue mouse. They are a bit smaller than my feeder mouse Weasel, but are little angels. You can also check on Petfinder and the San Francisco Animal Care and Control rescue. They've had sweet fancy mice I'd have loved to adopt if I wasn't at full capacity.

antant26
Jr Member
Jr Member

Virgo Elated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top