Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

recent critter pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recent critter pics

Post by scaredymouse on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Enjoy Smile

Sherberta

Maya

Dusty Sugarbear

Slappy

Chloe

Zoey

They love each other Smile

Little Chippie

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: recent critter pics

Post by CallaLily on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Sherberta looks like she's saying "Cheeese!" for the camera. They're all so cute!

Mouse12
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 pm

They are all so adorable!!! I like how Maya is sitting Very Happy Little Chippie sure is getting big! How is he doing?
Rodents rock!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Chippie is doing soooo good. He hasn't screamed since the day he got here. He still doesn't love being held but he isn't scared of it anymore at least. I think he's coming along nicely. He sure is adorable.... it's hard to keep my hands off of him Smile

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:32 am

That is great to hear! Chippie sure is a lucky little man to be in your care Very Happy He is a cutie!
Rodents rock!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 am

I know this thread isn't that recent but I just saw it myself and that is so wonderful how you have so many pets!

I have to ask though, is it hard to keep up with all of that?

I myself have 3 cats now, I just adopted a 9 year senior cat from my shelter, a small dog, 1 mouse and my niece has a hamster. It's not too terribly much but I'm always wanting to rescue more animals. Especially the older ones from my shelter as it's not a no kill shelter.

My house has a total of 7 people living in it, and that part seems overwhelming at times, but how do you know when it's too much?
Superman
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sweet Tooth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:29 pm

That is a very good question.... I try to take in one at a time until it's too much. My situation is different though... It's just me and my husband, no kids. We have 2 cats, 2 chinchillas, and a bunch of mice and hamsters, who have their own room. And I have a strict routine for cleaning and know exactly how much it costs to sustain each and every one. You also have to make sure you have plenty of time to nurture their social needs and give them plenty of affection. it's a lot of work. rewarding of course, but a lot of work.

scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomMouseLover05 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Aw they are all SO ADORABLE!

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

View user profile https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down