Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Cage Calculator
Find out how many mice will fit in your cage or tank.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Just realized I had been on this forum for a year already. I just wanted to thank you all for being patient and helpful. I stalked the forum for several days before joining. I learned so many new things. I actually read every single topic on this forum before joining, no joke. I ran out of info to read Laughing . So, I joined to ask questions that weren't answered in what I read. Didn't plan to stay long, and I'm going to be honest, I thought I'd lose interest in the forum and leave. Boy was I wrong, this forum was my introduction to proper pet care, it taught me that there is much more to caring for pets than just going to the pet store and buying a cage and some food. You showed me how to give my mice happy, healthy lives. Thank you for your helpfulness, kindness, and patience. If I hadn't come across this forum, if I wouldn't of stayed and learned more, I would probably not have so many pets, and it probably wouldn't of become a sort of hobby of mine. My pets are a big part of my life now, and I think a lot of it has to do with this forum and TFM Smile

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by scaredymouse on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:30 am

Aw, we're glad to have you here. Thank you for your participation Smile

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum