Milo!

Reply to topic

Go down

Milo!

Post by mallowolf on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 5:20 pm

Hey everyone! I posted a few weeks ago about me getting my new boy kind of unexpectedly. Well I couldn't be happier! He's such a sweet boy! He's a bit nervous when he's still in his cage but once he comes out he's a total sweet heart! I finally gave him a name too! I'm in love!  Heart Eyes









And here is is home. If anyone has any suggestions on his home i'd love to hear them!
avatar
mallowolf
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2017-09-24
Posts : 6
Likes : 1


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 5:23 pm

Aww, he's a cutie! I like his coloring Smile

_________________




Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, and Daisy
avatar
AnonymousMouseOwner
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-13
Posts : 1793
Likes : 496

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:30 pm

How sweet! What a handsome little man! The tank looks really nice Very Happy
avatar
Rodents rock!
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-27
Posts : 1818
Likes : 599

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by Peachy on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 10:45 am

My goodness, what adorableness!!! I love his name too. Love

_________________
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

~Alex, Verity, Tulip & Finnegan~
~Milo~
avatar
Peachy
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2016-04-06
Posts : 2872
Likes : 821

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by CallaLily on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 2:01 pm

He is a cutie! Tender

_________________
currently without meece but always remembering:
Cheeseburger, Bacon, Twix, Hashbrown, Daryl,
Celyn, Rina, Seren, Hazel, Arsinoe, Tilda, & Eulyn

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin, Hershey & the Oliebollen Boys, Emrys & Cream
+3 babies!
Hamster: Daydream
avatar
CallaLily
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-03
Posts : 3614
Likes : 1017

Aquarius Shocked

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by mallowolf on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy I happened to see him! I had no intention on getting another rodent. I knew I had to get him when I saw him! Love

Now what to do with that empty 30 gallon tank.......
avatar
mallowolf
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2017-09-24
Posts : 6
Likes : 1


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by Rodents rock! on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 7:58 pm

@mallowolf wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm so happy I happened to see him! I had no intention on getting another rodent. I knew I had to get him when I saw him! Love

Now what to do with that empty 30 gallon tank.......

An empty 30 gallon tank would make a nice home for a hamster ... Razz
avatar
Rodents rock!
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-27
Posts : 1818
Likes : 599

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by mallowolf on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 9:53 pm

@Rodents rock! wrote:
@mallowolf wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm so happy I happened to see him! I had no intention on getting another rodent. I knew I had to get him when I saw him! Love

Now what to do with that empty 30 gallon tank.......

An empty 30 gallon tank would make a nice home for a hamster ... Razz


I was considering another hamster. I had a Syrian hamster in the tank before I got Milo. It was going to be used for him until I found that he seemed much more comfortable in his 10 gallon tank. Maybe i'll get a few female mice down the road one day!
avatar
mallowolf
New Member
New Member

Join date : 2017-09-24
Posts : 6
Likes : 1


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by Rodents rock! on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 10:28 pm

@mallowolf wrote:
@Rodents rock! wrote:
@mallowolf wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm so happy I happened to see him! I had no intention on getting another rodent. I knew I had to get him when I saw him! Love

Now what to do with that empty 30 gallon tank.......

An empty 30 gallon tank would make a nice home for a hamster ... Razz


I was considering another hamster. I had a Syrian hamster in the tank before I got Milo. It was going to be used for him until I found that he seemed much more comfortable in his 10 gallon tank. Maybe i'll get a few female mice down the road one day!

Yes, that sounds like a good idea! Mouse24 Mouse25 Mouse26
avatar
Rodents rock!
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-27
Posts : 1818
Likes : 599

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milo!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum