Housing Pictures

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Re: Housing Pictures

Post by Mahjling on Sun 06 May 2018, 2:13 pm

It was time for a full removal and replacing of the substrate, and at the same time, I added some new fun little things to the ladies' home, I think it's coming together quite nicely.

It's summer which means that foil in the back is coming off today, since it only serves to keep it warmer in winter. I want to print off a nice image to use as a background, maybe something watercoloured in the style of Bambi or a more Don Bluth type thing ala Secret of NIMH.

{Also just to head off any concerns, despite the camera making it look like that thermometer is In the tank, it's actually resting just behind it. Out of nibbling range!}

Mahjling
Jr Member
Jr Member

Scorpio Dreaming

View user profile https://Belovedmice.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyH8 on Sat 26 May 2018, 10:42 am

This is the girls current set up, it’s a 20 gallon long aquarium and I had built a second level “playground” out of popsicle sticks and also made a long twine rope that I had braided so they can climb/chew on that as well lol Mouse
HollyH8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Sat 26 May 2018, 4:06 pm

@HollyH8 wrote:

This is the girls current set up, it’s a 20 gallon long aquarium and I had built a second level “playground” out of popsicle sticks and also made a long twine rope that I had braided so they can climb/chew on that as well lol Mouse

So cute! Love the colored popsicle sticks! Very Happy
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum