Housing Pictures

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Re: Housing Pictures

Post by Mahjling on Sun 06 May 2018, 2:13 pm

It was time for a full removal and replacing of the substrate, and at the same time, I added some new fun little things to the ladies' home, I think it's coming together quite nicely.

It's summer which means that foil in the back is coming off today, since it only serves to keep it warmer in winter. I want to print off a nice image to use as a background, maybe something watercoloured in the style of Bambi or a more Don Bluth type thing ala Secret of NIMH.

{Also just to head off any concerns, despite the camera making it look like that thermometer is In the tank, it's actually resting just behind it. Out of nibbling range!}

Mahjling

Scorpio Dreaming

View user profile https://Belovedmice.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyH8 on Sat 26 May 2018, 10:42 am

This is the girls current set up, it’s a 20 gallon long aquarium and I had built a second level “playground” out of popsicle sticks and also made a long twine rope that I had braided so they can climb/chew on that as well lol Mouse
HollyH8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Sat 26 May 2018, 4:06 pm

@HollyH8 wrote:

This is the girls current set up, it’s a 20 gallon long aquarium and I had built a second level “playground” out of popsicle sticks and also made a long twine rope that I had braided so they can climb/chew on that as well lol Mouse

So cute! Love the colored popsicle sticks! Very Happy
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Fri 24 Aug 2018, 8:38 pm

It's not much to look at, but it's been a while since I've posted any housing pictures. This is my girls' 20 gallon long tank. It doesn't have hanging toys for two reasons, one reason being the sliding lid prevents me from being able to hang toys on it, another being the majority of the mice in this tank are older and can't get around well. So it's a simple setup. Ignore the thermometer, my dad put that in there so I could make sure the room wasn't too hot for them.

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Willow, Blossom, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 12:46 am

Sorry for dirty glass lol. I've got the Halloween background on the 20 gallon but the cage isn't themed just yet Wink . Will be soon though. I am gradually putting more in the second tank, it looks a little bare because Amber is still new to this colony and I'm not wanting to give them much to fight over. So far I've added 2 extra TP tubes since I took that picture, no fights Very Happy

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Willow, Blossom, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 1:57 pm

Jack's Halloween themed cage Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam and their pets on Tue 16 Oct 2018, 5:00 am

Here's an old arrangement for two of my girls, Sable and Gimble. It's a 520(?) sq inch bin cage.

Walk  Mice: Sable, Gimble, and Max Tail Flip Hamsters: Samsung and Goby Walk ASFs: Quil, Cyg, Merv, Scant, Corvus, Rocket, Beetle, Grus, Koala and six nameless babies Tail Flip Cockatiel: Holly Walk Hedgehog: Finnegan Tail Flip
Sam and their pets
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29