Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Deal on Mouse Supplies

Go down

Good Deal on Mouse Supplies Empty Good Deal on Mouse Supplies

Post by CucumberMouse Sun 05 Nov 2017, 12:53 am

I don't know if this is really helpful to anyone, but I was just really excited because I found one of the best deals I think I've ever gotten on mouse supplies, and I just wanted to share it with all of you. I went to a thrift store with a friend of mine today to just look around, and eventually we found a crittertrail cage with some supplies inside. The supplies weren't the usual ones that come in a crittertrail, there was a 6.5 inch silent spinner (that looked to be un-used), a small igloo hide, and a large ceramic dish from national geographic. A 6.5 inch silent spinner is normally around 15-20 dollars from what I remember, and I haven't seen that national geographic dish in any store for almost 6 months now (it might've been discontinued?). Aside from the silent spinner, everything looks to be slightly used, but in excellent condition. I'll be using all of the accessories, after I clean them off of course, but I'm wondering if the dish might be too big for my one male mouse alone, so I might save that until i get a few female mice. As for the crittertrail cage itself, I'll be using it as an extra travel cage in the future. And the best part? I got what would probably be around 60 dollars, for $4.18 at the thrift store! My friend also picked out a really cute leaf dish for her pet, which was in pretty good condition (aside for one small chip on the edge) for 3.18. Definitely a successful day

If any of you have a thrift store near you, I'd really suggest checking it out! Very Happy

CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

Good Deal on Mouse Supplies Empty Re: Good Deal on Mouse Supplies

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 05 Nov 2017, 1:27 am

Awesome! One time I was needing a wheel, as I was planning to get more mice and didn't have the size of wheel I wanted. I set out on a quest going to thrift stores, hoping to find an 8 inch mesh wheel. That's a very specific thing to be looking for, but I just hoped to find it even if it seemed unlikely. Guess what? I went to the children's toys section, and instantly spotted a bright yellow 8 inch mesh wheel sitting out on the shelf. It was awesome, and it only costed $2! It was in great shape too, no wear at all. I usually don't find actual pet stuff at thrift stores. I can find plenty of stuff that I can use for my pets, but they aren't necessarily pet products. Like ceramic hides and such. So that was an awesome find, and made me so happy!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 05 Nov 2017, 10:29 am

Those are all great finds!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down