Maya

Go down

Maya

Post by scaredymouse on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:13 pm

My sweet little cat Maya passed away peacefully at home yesterday.  She had a brain tumor, so we knew her days were numbered but we did not expect her to go like this.  But it was a blessing really, she spared me having to make the decision tho let her go when things got worse.  We are beyond devastated.  She was 12 years old and has been my faithful companion through some of the worst times of my life and i  don't know how to live without her.  We are still in shock...it hasn't really sunk in yet.  

i might be MIA for a couple days... But if anyone needs me, feel free to pm me, that sends me an email alert.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maya

Post by Rodents rock! on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss Scaredy. It's a blessing Maya passed peacefully at home and didn't have to go to the vet. Also good you didn't have to make that difficult decision. She had a long and wonderful life with you. You take care. (((Hugs)))
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:14 am

Maya was beautiful, so sorry to hear. May loving remembrances supersede sorrow.  Good vibes

~Pearl, Tulip & Finnegan~
~Alex, Vera & Verity~
~Milo~
Peachy

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue 07 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. Group Hug

CallaLily

Aquarius No Mood

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

Oh no... I'm so sorry that I'm only seeing this now. Maya was such a beautiful, lovely cat... I'm so sorry for your loss. Her memory will forever be cherished ❤️

(I'm currently donating 25% of proceeds to my local low-cost spay/neuter clinic!)
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

View user profile http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 5:02 pm

Oh, Scaredy, I'm so sorry to learn about Maya. She was such an integral part of your life and, by extension, ours, too -- I remember you joking that she liked to sit in the rodent playpen because she "enjoyed a good seed mix"! Hope you're giving Kevin extra kisses as I'm sure he misses her, too.

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum