Good Toys for Thin but slightly long cages?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Toys for Thin but slightly long cages?

Post by GabbiLuvsMice on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:45 pm

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any fun toys for cages with minimum width. I don't have the exact measurements but it doesn't seem to be very much space width wise.
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Toys for Thin but slightly long cages?

Post by Peachy on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 am

Have you considered making popsicle stick toys? Here's a thread with lots of ideas: http://petmousefanciers.forumotion.com/t47-popsicle-stick-mes

There are more toy ideas in this thread... http://petmousefanciers.forumotion.com/t46-totally-free-toy-ideas

A lot of my mice's favorite toys are ones they can just chew up and destroy. I gave my newest girl a few cupcake liners hanging on a string with Cheerios in the middle... I don't think I've seen a mouse so excited!! She was bouncing all over the place. If a cereal box will fit, my mice also enjoy when I put one flat and cut holes in it. They pop up and go back in... super cute!

Last edited by abeona on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Toys for Thin but slightly long cages?

Post by MouseLover on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:28 am

Toilet paper and kitchen roll tubes. Sometimes you get good tubes in the middle of wrapping paper too. If they're really long you can cut them shorter, and add holes in the sides for them to go in and out of.

If you wanted to buy something, those puzzle playground things are quite cool and can be arranged however you like. Or a seesaw toy would be long and thin Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top