The new bin topper!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by goldfishfanforever on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:04 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:See, I do the opposite. I clean the mouse tank weekly, the fish tank every 2-3 weeks (I should do more, but eh), and the pond twice a year. I only have four goldfish in a 3000+ pond, so it's all it needs.

(Edit: Oh my god, Artistwolf, your new icon scared the life out of me! For some reason I just did not expect it to change. Laughing)
Yeah I do spot clean my guinea pigs daily though. I saw the new avatar and I was like who is this person Laughing
avatar
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Join date : 2016-05-30
Posts : 175
Likes : 9

Aries Energetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by Artistwolf on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:07 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:(Edit: Oh my god, Artistwolf, your new icon scared the life out of me! For some reason I just did not expect it to change. )

It's supposed to be me as a cat Laughing That red hair, you know Wink I think it looks a little more vicious than I meant it to XD
Wait, you only clean out your tanks every 2-3 weeks? Thank goodness, I was feeling bad about my 3 weeks. I need to do it more often, ugh.
Sorry, I'm getting wayyy off topic.

_________________
Proud owner of two crazy one year old cats, Salt (grey and white) and Pepper (tuxedo)!
No mice... yet Wink
See my Etsy Shop at www.etsy.com/shop/ArtistwolfDesigns
avatar
Artistwolf
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-03
Posts : 669
Likes : 107

Aries Busy

View user profile http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:09 pm

@Artistwolf wrote:Wait, you only clean out your tanks every 2-3 weeks? Thank goodness, I was feeling bad about my 3 weeks. I need to do it more often, ugh.

I manage to get away with it because I only have 2 adult fish and 10 tiny baby fish in a 38 gallon space, but I really should be doing more. I just, I forgot how much I hate cleaning fish tanks. Crying or Very sad It's just so tedious! I'm trying to get into the habit of doing very small water changes weekly.

_________________
avatar
CinnamonPearl
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-06
Posts : 1725
Likes : 256

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by Artistwolf on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:11 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:I forgot how much I hate cleaning fish tanks.  It's just so tedious!
Same... It takes forever and you get water everywhere... Or maybe I'm just a total amateur XD

_________________
Proud owner of two crazy one year old cats, Salt (grey and white) and Pepper (tuxedo)!
No mice... yet Wink
See my Etsy Shop at www.etsy.com/shop/ArtistwolfDesigns
avatar
Artistwolf
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-03
Posts : 669
Likes : 107

Aries Busy

View user profile http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by goldfishfanforever on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:13 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:
@Artistwolf wrote:Wait, you only clean out your tanks every 2-3 weeks? Thank goodness, I was feeling bad about my 3 weeks. I need to do it more often, ugh.

I manage to get away with it because I only have 2 adult fish and 10 tiny baby fish in a 38 gallon space, but I really should be doing more. I just, I forgot how much I hate cleaning fish tanks. Crying or Very sad It's just so tedious! I'm trying to get into the habit of doing very small water changes weekly.
I love cleaning my fish tanks but I also love cleaning my rodents out but it is more tedious
avatar
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Join date : 2016-05-30
Posts : 175
Likes : 9

Aries Energetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:15 pm

Really? Huh! I've never found cleaning my mouse tank to be tedious. In fact, it's really fun. The only slightly irritating part is when I dry it off after sudsing it down, because my towels are kinda bad and it makes it unnecessarily difficult.

_________________
avatar
CinnamonPearl
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-04-06
Posts : 1725
Likes : 256

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by goldfishfanforever on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:17 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:Really? Huh! I've never found cleaning my mouse tank to be tedious. In fact, it's really fun. The only slightly irritating part is when I dry it off after sudsing it down, because my towels are kinda bad and it makes it unnecessarily difficult.
Maybe it's just my hamsters as they have so much that needs to dry and making sure they aren't chewing their carriers etc.
avatar
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Join date : 2016-05-30
Posts : 175
Likes : 9

Aries Energetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 6:15 pm

So did you end up getting any mice? Smile
avatar
AnonymousMouseOwner
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-13
Posts : 1833
Likes : 505

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by goldfishfanforever on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:03 pm

@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:So did you end up getting any mice? Smile
I'm working on it atm as I have now started building their popsicle MES and need to buy food and wheels but I'm really hoping I can at least get a single male Smile
avatar
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Join date : 2016-05-30
Posts : 175
Likes : 9

Aries Energetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:28 pm

@goldfishfanforever wrote:
@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:So did you end up getting any mice? Smile
I'm working on it atm as I have now started building their popsicle MES and need to buy food and wheels but I'm really hoping I can at least get a single male Smile
Awesome! Keep us updated! Smile
avatar
AnonymousMouseOwner
Hero Member
Hero Member

Join date : 2016-06-13
Posts : 1833
Likes : 505

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by goldfishfanforever on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:02 pm

@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
@goldfishfanforever wrote:
@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:So did you end up getting any mice? Smile
I'm working on it atm as I have now started building their popsicle MES and need to buy food and wheels but I'm really hoping I can at least get a single male Smile
Awesome! Keep us updated! Smile
I will do for sure Wink
avatar
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Join date : 2016-05-30
Posts : 175
Likes : 9

Aries Energetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new bin topper!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum