The Report Button is Your Friend!

Go down

The Report Button is Your Friend!

Post by Peachy on Thu 04 Jan 2018, 8:09 pm

This is a small reminder, brought about by recent happenings around the forum... If you want a moderator to look into a post that you believe is against the community rules and standards, use the report button! Please don't wait for us to find it.

This button looks like a little triangle with an exclamation point. It benefits you in two major ways:
1. It brings to our attention what members feel is out of line so that we can ensure that we're on the same page. Think of it as a type of member-moderation. We all have opinions that sometimes differ, and flexibility and interpretation of the forum rules can vary. If we don't know that a post is bothering you, we can't help.
2. It's the easiest way to get our attention and the fastest way to get something addressed. It sends us both an email, and a pop up notification when we log into the forum. Sometimes we miss a post, or a sentence, or we only stop in for a short amount of time and don't have time to get to everything. The report button let's us know that there's something we should tend to first.

If you report something but don't notice anything happening with it, don't hesitate to PM us. We often opt to address the problem behind the scenes rather than publicly. Typically, a broken rule results in a warning, and three warnings result in a ban... temporary or permanent depends on the situation.

We love this community, value our members, and want this to be a positive and comfortable place for everyone. If you have further concerns or suggestions about something going on on the forum, please reach out to us!!

-Admin Team
Peachy

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Report Button is Your Friend!

Post by Raberdash on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 9:42 pm

I have an urgent situation with my rescued mouse, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to post on the forum. Would you please guide me through the steps? I need help right away. Thank you

Raberdash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sat 13 Jan 2018, 7:38 am

@Raberdash wrote:I have an urgent  situation with my rescued mouse, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to post on the forum. Would you please guide me through the steps? I need help right away. Thank you

Not sure if you still need it but this FAQ section should help: https://www.petmousefanciers.com/faq. Let us know if anthing is still unclear and welcome to the forum. Mouse Wave

CallaLily

Aquarius No Mood

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum