Where Oh Where is NM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Oh Where is NM?

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Does anyone have any idea where NM is or if she's okay? I think this is the longest she's been away from the forum. I shot her an email to ask her advice on the tapeworm a few weeks ago, but she never responded. I'm getting a little worried. Does anyone have any idea?

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Oh Where is NM?

Post by MesaMouse on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Since she no longer has any mice of her own, a large property with other animals to care for and work responsibilities that only seem to increase, I'm not surprised that she's not checking in regularly but am surprised that she didn't reply to a PM. Here in Arizona (NM is in the southern part of the state while I'm in the middle), temperatures are starting to climb (111 today) and that saps a lot of energy, making it easier to say "I'll get to it tomorrow."

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Forgive me for speaking for NM.

I'm sure she's fine.  She is always super-uper-crazy-busy with her real life. (The exact opposite of my personality type, lol.)
When she was on staff on the other forum, she felt obligated to check in every now and then and spend a few hours answering posts, no matter how exhausted she was or how few hours were left until she had to get up again to go to work. She is now free of THAT responsibility, but she has many others. She typed on the "TFM is closing" thread that she cannot work on this new forum. 

She doesn't read her e-mail except for once in a blue moon.  She told me on TFM that the only website she uses often is FaceBook.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

View user profile http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Alright, I'm relieved to hear that. She mentioned to me once that she checks her email every few days or so, so when she didn't even respond to that, I got worried. I'd rather she be busy than something worse! It's a shame she won't be around very often, I would've really liked to hear her input on all the craziness that just ended with my girls, but we make do here really well. Smile

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Sorry, not related to NM, but did you guys know you can still log into TFM? I don't know if you can register, but I missed searching through all the information over there. Bouncy
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:11 am

NM's fine. She's busy with work. And she's catching up on her life. She dedicated many hours per week at TFM and is enjoying all the extra free time she has now. Oh, and gardening.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:09 am

abeona wrote:Sorry, not related to NM, but did you guys know you can still log into TFM? I don't know if you can register, but I missed searching through all the information over there. Bouncy

This is what I get when I log in, no matter what I try to click on:

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:13 am

Oh. It works for me, I was trying to find the name of the cream the vet gave me for someone's itchy ear. Oops. Sad
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:28 am

Maybe because you were a moderator? Shoot. I miss having all those old threads to search through.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks for that info, Abeona!  I logged in tonight. THE FORUM IS STILL THERE!  It has simply been hidden from the world outside of you, NM, the owners and me. 

Eerie sensation. Like stepping into the past.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

View user profile http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Wow, thats wierd. Really useful though, so if someone needs to look back at something we can ask one of you guys to help figure it out.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum