Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about mice at Petsmart

Go down

Question about mice at Petsmart Empty Question about mice at Petsmart

Post by qwerty Sun 14 Jan 2018, 6:29 am

Does anyone know the general age of mice sold at Petsmart? Just wondering because that's where I got my mice from.

qwerty

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Question about mice at Petsmart Empty Re: Question about mice at Petsmart

Post by River Sun 14 Jan 2018, 10:00 am

I'd say it can differ.

Maier, when I got her, was only four weeks old. Graham was from Pet Supplies Plus (I think?), and she had been born in the store about six weeks before I adopted her. Garcia was from Petsmart at about an estimate of 5-7 weeks. I'd guess it stays around there, but I've heard others say differently.
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 14 Jan 2018, 1:48 pm

I agree with @River. It varies depending on how old they were when they were shipped in and how long they've been at the store. I think most are probably somewhere between 4 to 8 weeks old (though I've gotten mice from Petco that looked a little older to me but that's just a guess really). And of course if they have ones up for adoption they're probably older because they're usually returns I think. Daryl for example was 8 months old when I adopted him from Petco, according to the paper.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down